THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Win a signed copy of Beautiful Creatures

boywithbooks.com is giving away a signed copy of Beautiful Creatures.  The information is below.

So, I have this extra copy of Beautiful Creatures on my shelf. And it’s signed by the authors. What ever shall I do with it?
  • Enter by commenting below.
  • +1 if you post a blog entry with a link here. Please post link in comments below.
  • +1 if you tweet this (be sure to link, and try to make it @rowijo so I can see it). Please let me know in the comments below. 1 point only.
  • +1 If you follow me on Twitter, or start following me. Post your twitter name below.
  • +1 If you comment on some other post I have made in December. 1 point only. Please add the point in your comment below.
Best of all, this contest is open to anyone, anywhere in the world. Yay! Contest closes December 31st, and I’ll post the winner at the dawn of the New Year, GMT -7.

1 comments:

Alyssa Kirk said...

Sorry I missed this. It's a great book. Happy New Year!